When your garage door stops properly working, don’t hesitate to contact The Garage Door Guy for repair or replacement ASAP!
There are several signs to look out for:
- Your garage door is moving slower than usual.
- Your door panels sit crooked and are unbalanced.
- There are dents in your garage door panels.
- Your door makes unusual sounds.
- The rollers on your garage door are broken and sit incorrectly on the tracks.
If you notice one or more of these issues, it is cause for concern. Ignoring these warning signs can be a safety hazard, damage your door or result in a complete shutdown.
The Garage Door Guy has the experience to assess your garage door problems and get you back up and running quickly and safely.
To schedule an appointment, call 614.679.1685.